Do you have some exciting new biomaterials-type research to report on? Is there a special seminar on some aspect of biomaterials happening at your institution? Do you have a scholarship related to biomaterials projects to advertise? Well, look no further. Please email your newsworthy items to Michael Mucalo.Any pictures from past ASBTE events would be highly appreciated as well. If you could send items as one package with pictures and ready written articles it would ensure their speedy uploading onto the website. We look forward to receiving your contributions
1) The webpage for the 22nd Annual ASBTE Meeting in South Australia in 2013 is up!
Abstract submission has now CLOSED
Please check out other conferences in the Events section
2) 2013 ASBTE Conference Travel Awards and Lab Travel grants
Allocation of funding has been made.
Please click here for further details such as eligibility criteria and application forms.
3) New Job/Scholarships Listings! University job ad for an academic positions in The University of Nottingham, UK
4) Be sure to renew your membership for 2013! We NOW have a membership portal which you can go onto and pay for your subs ONLINE
Click the “Join” tab to go there to renew your sub.
If you are browsing this page as a non-member, please take a moment to read what the benefits of membership to the Society involve. More details are available under the “Join” tab.
5) Keep updated with what is happening in the Science scene in Australia through “Science and Technology Australia” (STA) updates. Click on link under “Miscellaneous” , bottom right of this webpage.
NOTE THE MARCH REMUNERATION SURVEY to which you can link from the 12/03/13 STA Update!
6) Note the special offer made by Bioscience writers to ASBTE members! See under the “Miscellaneous” tab for more details!